Building Effective regulatory Compliance Programs to Prevent, Detect and Respond to Fraud and Misconduct
Fraud and misconduct threaten and undermine your organization daily. These risks have the potential to devastate your company’s reputation as well as its bottom line, while exposing your company to legal and regulatory fines, penalties or sanctions.
The current regulatory environment raises the stakes in a way that not only puts your company’s reputation and profits at risk, but threatens its very existence as well. With so much at stake, business leaders like yourself are becoming more aware of the necessity for a robust compliance program that protects what’s important to you, compliments business objectives, helps ensure compliance with laws and regulations and prevents and detects fraud, waste and abuse.
fraud prevention solutions
Whether you need to conduct your first fraud risk assessment or evaluate the programs and controls already in place, Bennett Thrasher can help.
Our Regulatory Compliance & Anti-Fraud Consulting Team can provide customized compliance programs, fraud prevention solutions and assist you in answering any of the following questions:
Anti-fraud Programs and Controls
- What is my fraud risk profile?
- Where might my organization be vulnerable to fraud, waste or abuse?
- What is the likelihood that a fraud will occur?
- What is the potential impact on my business, should a fraud occur?
- Do I have the right controls in place and are they working?
- Am I prepared to respond to an allegation of fraud or inquiry from a regulator?
- What are other organizations doing to prevent, detect and respond to fraud?
- What information do I need to prevent and detect fraud?
Regulatory Compliance Programs
- How do I start a compliance program?
- Is my compliance program comprehensive and appropriately designed?
- Is my compliance program working and is it effective?
- Who should run my compliance program?
At Bennett Thrasher, we believe that the best solutions are a result of top minds working together. Our team will work closely with you to design a customized compliance and anti-fraud program designed to help prevent and detect fraud as well as meet regulatory compliance needs.