Building a Solid Foundation for Global Growth
Profitable growth is the primary objective of international expansion, and your first step in this endeavor is extensive research on your target location and infrastructure to efficiently serve your target market. But achieving the greatest return on your investment also depends on structuring your business in the most tax-efficient way and complying with complex international tax laws.
Bennett Thrasher helps international businesses and individual investors reduce their worldwide tax burdens and fulfill reporting requirements.
Whether you are an international company establishing or expanding operations in the U.S. or a U.S.-based company opening an overseas subsidiary, you need a solid foundation for global growth.
The professionals at Bennett Thrasher will help you achieve this goal by:
- Minimizing your worldwide tax burden through tax-efficient structuring of entities and transactions
- Maximizing benefits from international tax treaties
- Planning for indirect tax/trade and customs in each U.S. state and foreign jurisdictions
- Developing effective cash management and repatriation strategies
- Identifying and taking advantage of foreign tax credits and other incentives
- Streamlining current operations to increase efficiencies and prepare for future liquidity events
- Performing total due diligence for transactions
- Preparing transfer pricing studies to comply with U.S. and foreign requirements
Our International Services Team has experience working with multinational businesses in real estate investment, distribution and manufacturing, technology and many other industries.
We know how frustrating and inefficient it can be for foreign-based businesses to work with advisors who don’t speak your language or understand your culture. Interacting with foreign parent companies and their external auditors requires extensive knowledge of international tax laws as well as cultural sensitivity.
The professionals at Bennett Thrasher have the international tax experience and cultural savvy required to become an extension of your home-country accounting team. Our International Service Team members speak more than 15 languages and have decades of experience serving companies worldwide.
In addition to Bennett Thrasher’s considerable international tax and accounting knowledge, we augment that expertise through collaboration with members of Leading Edge Alliance and DFK International, two worldwide associations of independent accounting firms located in more than 110 countries across the globe.