Chris Frederick is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Dispute Resolution & Forensics practice and leads the Insurance Claims Services practice. He has extensive experience in the management of engagements related to business interruption and extra expense, property damage, reported values, litigation support and forensic accounting. His industry experience includes healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing & distribution and professional services.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Chris worked at Navigant Consulting in its Atlanta- based Disputes & Investigations practice providing accounting expertise in various insurance claims matters. He began his career at Matson, Driscoll & Damico where he specialized in loss accounting for adjusters and insurers. Chris worked in the firm’s Atlanta and Seattle offices and was responsible for all office-related matters, including business development, project management and employee training.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and Washington, Chartered Global Management Account (CGMA) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Loss Executives Association (LEA)
- Washington Society of CPAs (WSCPA)
- Peachtree Presbyterian Church
- Riverwood International Charter School
- Sandy Springs Mission, Chairman of Board