Gabe Rivers is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. He provides income tax planning and tax compliance services to high net worth individuals and families, Subchapter S corporations, partnerships (including LLCs) and trusts. Gabe also has extensive experience with financial accounting, multistate income tax and mergers & acquisitions of closely-held businesses.
Outside of the office, Gabe is a member of and actively involved with Brookhaven Presbyterian Church. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Charley, and daughters, Anna Charles and Mary-Margaret, and playing golf.
- Master of Accountancy, University of Tennessee (Knoxville)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Tennessee (Knoxville)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Brookhaven Presbyterian Church