At Your Service: Collaborating to Achieve Profitability and Growth in the Hospitality Industry
Bennett Thrasher’s Hospitality Industry Practice offers accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services to clients in the hospitality industry – including hotels, resorts, country clubs, athletic clubs and other hospitality related businesses. We work with all sizes and types of hospitality businesses, and can provide you direct access to our experts that work collectively with you to optimize your business results.
Tax, Accounting & Advisory Services for Hospitality
By understanding the nuances of the hospitality industry, you receive the highest level of service and value from working with the Bennett Thrasher team. We offer a full range of innovative tax, accounting, assurance, risk management and advisory services that are delivered with personal attention to detail. Some of the specialized services we provide include:
- Tax-efficient structuring of merger and acquisition transactions and M&A due diligence for acquisitions and sales of hospitality projects
- Minimizing the overall state and local tax (SALT) burden through multi-jurisdictional revenue and expense sourcing
- Income tax planning and preparation of returns
- Financial analysis and consulting to evaluate comparative historic and prospective operating performance, including management and seasonable financial performance to contain costs and manage cash flow
- Providing regular access to bookkeeping and tax compliance resources through outsourced accounting support
- Discovering federal, state and local economic incentives and credits, such as the federal tip credit and Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Employee benefit plan audits to ensure department of labor compliance
- Financial statement audits, review and compilations
- Information technology services for network support and development
International Operations? No Problem, Let Us Be of Service
If your business crosses international borders, our accounting and consulting experts have considerable international tax and accounting knowledge, including transfer pricing services. Our international team also leverages our expertise through collaboration with members of Leading Edge Alliance and DFK International, two worldwide associations of independent accounting and consulting firms that are located in more than 110 countries across the globe.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are looking for help with your hospitality organization, contact Cory Bennett or call 770-396-2200 to schedule a consultation.