Chief Operating Officer
Ron Provenzano serves as Bennett Thrasher’s Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Ron focuses on driving excellence in client service and business performance across all practice groups. Ron also partners with our teams to develop scalable systems, processes and capabilities to support the growing needs of the firm’s clients. He brings over 20 years of experience serving in executive level operating and functional roles for public and private companies. His expertise centers on leading business units; business transformation initiatives; and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Ron served as Chief Operating Officer of InnerWorkings, a publicly traded technology and marketing services firm. Ron began his career as a practicing attorney and is a former partner of Kirkland & Ellis.
- Master of Business Administration, The University of Chicago
- Juris Doctorate, University of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- The Economic Club of Chicago, Member
- National Association of Corporate Directors, Member