Organizational Development Manager
Bailey Maxwell serves as Bennett Thrasher’s Organizational Development Manager and is a member of the firm’s Operations team. She is responsible for development and integration of human resource initiatives to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. She identifies training and staff development needs to enhance employee performance while providing career growth opportunities and associate development.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Bailey worked at Leon Farmer and Company recruiting brand ambassadors as well as coordinating special event marketing activities and on-premise events.
Bailey is a SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism), University of Georgia
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Women of UGA Leadership Council, Board Member
- W-Underdogs, Board Member