Michael McCord is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. He has extensive compliance and consulting experience working with clients among a broad range of sizes. Scope and nature of his services include federal and state income tax provisions (ASC 740); federal, international and multistate tax issues; and mergers and acquisitions. Michael has significant experience with both flow through and corporate entity structures as well as individuals. His industry expertise includes manufacturing and distribution, technology, construction and professional services.
Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Business Administration, Georgia State University
- Master of Taxation, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting and Finance), Georgia State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)