Expand and Enhance Your Company's Financial Function
Growing companies often find themselves in need of additional resources. Having a strategic advisor in place helps you make decisions that align with your business objectives and enjoy greater organizational success.
Bennett Thrasher offers a full line of CFO advisory services to complement and enhance your finance and accounting functions. Regardless of your industry or company size, our professionals can help with financial analysis and provide value and insight that will translate into effective management decisions.
Our team of experienced CFOs will guide you with customized solutions to strengthen your competitive edge. We can assist with scaling your business, building a growth strategy, increasing cash flow and attracting investors. We can also help execute more strategic and complex business arrangements, such as accounting for acquisitions or preparing to exit a business.
Our outsourced CFO services include:
- Audit preparation assistance
- Board advisory
- Cash flow analysis and restructuring
- Facilitating and interpreting financial reporting
- Financial and operational benchmarking
- Financial strategy
- Financial systems strategy and design
- Interim/fractional CFO assistance
- Preparation of management reports
- Pre-IPO planning
- Short and long-term financial forecasting and budgeting
- Value acceleration and exit planning
Personnel and business changes can create a need for controller-level assistance on an interim, part-time or permanent basis. By outsourcing your controller function, your company can tap into expertise and resources as needed, without adding unnecessary overhead costs.
Bennett Thrasher’s professionals have experience working with privately held businesses, nonprofit organizations and publicly traded companies. We collaborate with executives and management teams to prepare the financial information needed to make strategic business decisions.
Our virtual controller services include:
- Month-end accounting support
- Bookkeeping assistance and review
- Budgeting, forecasting and projections
- Developing key performance indicators and dashboards
- Technical accounting assistance
- Accounting software selection and implementation