Dedicated Attention to Your Family’s Financial Affairs
You and your family have worked hard to build the wealth and lifestyle you now enjoy, and you need the peace of mind that comes from knowing that experienced professionals are managing your personal financial matters with constant attention, discretion and confidentiality.
Our Family Office Practice
Bennett Thrasher’s team includes professionals with the following designations: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Chartered Financial Analyst®(CFA®), and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER?(CFP®). These professionals manage the full range of financial concerns on behalf of high-net-worth families, including:
- Bill payment, financial reporting, cash flow management and forecasting
- Income tax planning and compliance
- Asset allocation and investment management
- Risk management and insurance planning and analysis
- Multi-generational wealth transfer planning, including business succession planning for closely held businesses
- Philanthropic and charitable planning and structuring
- Estates and trusts administration
- Fee-only wealth management
As fiduciary advisors, we do not sell or receive compensation from any investment or financial products, which means that our wealth management professionals provide completely objective, fee-only investment advice with no conflict of interest.
Integrated Personal Financial Services
For a high-net-worth individual or family member, coordinating all of these financial matters can drain your valuable time and energy. As a Bennett Thrasher family office client, you will experience the relief of being able to turn to a single point of contact who administers or supervises every aspect of personal wealth management, including communicating with outside legal and investment advisors. That means you can breathe easier knowing that your tax, estate and investment plans are moving in complete lockstep.
Contact Jonathan Swartz or call 770.396.2200 to learn more about Bennett Thrasher’s Family Office Services.