Michael Dukes is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance and Dispute Resolution & Forensics practices. He served as the firm’s Managing Partner from 2010-2014. Michael works with companies from the startup and development stage to large multinational companies. His industry experience includes healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and distribution and technology.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Michael was an Assurance Partner at Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen in their Atlanta offices.
In addition to core audit engagements, Michael has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions due diligence, commercial dispute resolution, corporate investigations, accounting position consultation, family oversight and research. Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and Florida.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), Spring Hill College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Healthcare Compliance Association (HCCA)
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)
- Dunwoody Country Club, Board of Governors
- Spring Hill College Business School, Advisory Committee
- St. George Village Senior Living Community, Board of Directors