Rob Taylor is a Partner Emeritus in Bennett Thrasher’s Disputes, Valuation & Forensics department. He had experience in the areas of business and equity interest valuations; mergers and acquisitions; fairness and compliance-related valuation work; financial litigation services; and strategic planning. His work ranged across a variety of industries, with emphasis in the beverage, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, real estate, construction, service, textile and nonprofit segments.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Rob was the Founder and President of Taylor Consulting Group, where he and his team served clients in the Southeast for more than 25 years.
Rob is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV). He is an active member within his community and received the 2003 Public Service Award from the Georgia Society of CPAs.
- Master of Business Administration (Finance), Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), Washington & Lee University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Forensic & Valuation Services Section Member, ABV Mentor Task Force Member
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA), Forensic & Valuation Services Section Member
- Atlanta Ministry with International Students (AMIS), Board Member and Former Treasurer
- Open Arms Care Corporation, President and Board Member
- Special Olympics Georgia, Honorary Board Member, Former Treasurer and Board Member
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Executive Committee and Board Member