Management Committee, Service Line Leader, Advisory
Patrick Braley leads Bennett Thrasher’s Advisory Services group, and is also a Partner and service line leader of Bennett Thrasher’s Dispute Resolution & Forensics practice. He has experience assisting clients with corporate investigations, compliance reviews, litigation support, economic damage analyses, complex accounting issues and anti-fraud consulting services. His industry experience includes healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, professional services and technology.
Patrick began his career at Arthur Andersen where he worked in the Assurance and Business Advisory practice providing financial statement audit services to both publicly-registered and privately-owned companies. He later worked at KPMG as well as an Atlanta-based CPA firm in their Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support practices.
Patrick is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia, a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). He is also certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) and Healthcare Compliance (CHC).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Notre Dame
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Cherokee Town & Country Club
- Notre Dame Alumni Club of Atlanta
- St. Jude the Apostle Catholic Church and School