Rick Suid is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting and auditing services. With a concentration in real estate throughout his career, Rick’s areas of expertise encompass a wide variety of real estate industries, including operating, development, investment and management companies in the commercial, multi-family and industrial sectors.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Rick was a Partner with CohnReznick, where he co-led the Atlanta office’s Commercial Real Estate practice. Rick also has industry experience in single-family homebuilding and land development with a regional homebuilder, as well as commercial real estate with one of the world’s largest real estate development, management and investment firms.
Rick is a Certified Public Accountant in Georgia, Indiana, New York and Louisiana.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), University of Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Boys & Girls Club of Fulton County, Board of Directors