Mike Reynolds is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He has significant experience serving large and middle-market clients in both the public and private sectors. He has experience performing, reviewing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations as well as consulting, due diligence and internal audit engagements. His industry experience includes construction, hospitality, investment companies, manufacturing and distribution and real estate.
Mike began his career at Bennett Thrasher working as a Staff and Senior in the Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He later worked for Chatham Capital, a mezzanine fund in Atlanta, as an Associate assisting with underwriting, deal execution, portfolio monitoring, investor relations and $150M SBIC implementation. Before returning to Bennett Thrasher as a Manager, Mike worked as a Senior and Manager at an Atlanta-based accounting firm managing audits of private companies and internal audit co-sourcing engagements for a public company.
Mike is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. He is an active Virginia Tech alum and currently serves as Treasurer of the school’s Atlanta alumni chapter.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting and Information Systems), Virginia Tech
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Associated General Contractors of Georgia (AGC)
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Secured Finance Network (SFNet), SFNet YoPro! Board Member
- Southern Capital Forum (SCF)