Matt Grosvenor is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Disputes Resolution & Forensics and Financial Reporting & Assurance practices. Matt works with hospital systems and the healthcare industry. He currently serves as a co-leader of the firm’s Healthcare practice, which provides healthcare industry-related attestation, regulatory compliance advisory, transaction advisory, corporate investigations, litigation support and financial advisory services.
Matt began his career as an Auditor at Arthur Andersen in Atlanta. During this time, he assisted emerging enterprises, nonprofits, privately-held companies and publicly-traded companies in the U.S. and Europe. He served as the Controller for one of the largest hospital systems in Atlanta, including responsibilities as the Chief Financial Officer of a joint-venture hospital.
Matt serves as the Finance Committee Chair and Executive Committee Member for United Way of Greater Atlanta. He also serves as the Georgia Society of CPAs representative for the City of Atlanta Governing Board of the Inspector General (formerly the Board of Ethics and Independent Compliance). Matt is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), University of Tennessee – Knoxville
- American Healthcare Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA), Healthcare Section Committee
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- Hospital Financial Management Association (HFMA)