Alana Mueller is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice and leader of the firm’s Nonprofit and Insurance practices. Her experience includes serving both domestic and international clients ranging from startup to large markets within the private sector. Her industry experience includes broker-dealers; private equity and investment companies; manufacturing and distribution; and professional services.
Alana is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. She is Treasurer of the Georgia Captive Insurance Association (GCIA) and formerly served as the organization’s President from 2014-2017. Alana serves as a Member-at-Large on the Georgia Society of CPA’s Leadership Council and as a Trustee on the Kennesaw State University Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), University of Tennessee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Cobb Executive Women
- Georgia Captive Insurance Association (GCIA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Women in Manufacturing (WiM)