Financial Reporting & Assurance
Financial Insights to Fuel Business Growth
Whether your business is expanding into a new market, preparing for an IPO or embarking on another growth strategy, achieving those goals requires accurate and objective financial reports that clearly convey insights to your management team, investors and other stakeholders.
For more than 30 years, Bennett Thrasher has been providing financial reporting and assurance services to companies ranging from the venture, capital-funded development stage to multinational corporations with revenues of more than $1 billion. We have assembled a team of professionals with deep industry expertise in captive insurance, healthcare, technology, construction, investment, distribution and manufacturing. These seasoned professionals draw on backgrounds in private and public corporations within these industries, as well as national accounting and consulting firms, to deliver business insights and advice that go far beyond the annual audit.
Informing Key Decisions Through Clear Financial Reporting
We work with business owners and executives to identify business risks, plan transactions and improve the quality of the information used to make vital decisions through the following financial reporting and assurance services:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and other assurance services
- Preparation of financial reports in accordance with U.S GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence and tax structuring
- Dispute resolution and forensic accounting
- Pre-IPO planning, including identification and adoption of public company accounting standards and determination of SEC reporting and filing requirements
- Audit preparedness services for public companies, including technical accounting consulting, research and documentation
- Outsourcing or co-sourcing of internal audit, including consulting to assess and strengthen internal controls, and support with management assertions to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
Mitigating Risk Through Industry Experience
An effective and efficient financial report or audit depends on a thorough understanding of the business-its structure, growth plans, industry trends and regulatory pressures. In addition to our deep industry expertise, the active involvement of senior leadership on each engagement means that we can quickly present solutions to our clients' most pressing needs, from an assurance report to satisfy lenders and investors or the appropriate accounting treatment for a complex transaction.
If you are looking for comprehensive financial reporting and assurance services, contact Lindsey Sykes at 770.396.2200.