Tigger Marshall is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. Tigger specializes in providing domestic and cross-border tax and financial planning services to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners and executives. He has developed a niche expertise with U.S. tax compliance and planning to inpats and expats including non-resident tax returns, foreign asset reporting, pre and post immigration planning, U.S. citizen expatriation, OVDP and Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures. He has significant additional experience in the real estate, construction and restaurant industries.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Tigger was Senior Manager in the Real Estate group of the Atlanta office of KPMG LLP, where he was responsible for tax consulting and compliance services for a variety of real estate clients in the U.S. and Europe.
- Master of Accountancy (Tax), University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Bennett Thrasher Foundation, Advisor
- Andrew P. Stewart Center, Former Board Member
- East Side Baseball Association, Former Board Member