Michael Thrasher is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. He provides financial and tax planning services to business owners, corporate executives and high net worth individuals, including investment allocation and estate, retirement and insurance planning. His industry experience includes individuals, professional services and real estate.
Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia, a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS).
- Master of Accountancy, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Philanthropic Advisors Leadership Institute