Ken Thrasher is Co-Founding Partner of Bennett Thrasher. Since starting the firm with Rick Bennett in 1980, he has served in several leadership positions, including Bennett Thrasher’s Board Chairman and Managing Shareholder. Ken currently serves on BT Wealth Management’s Investment Committee.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Ken worked in the Atlanta office of Price Waterhouse LLP from 1974 to 1980 as an Audit Senior and Tax Manager. His work at Price Waterhouse included three years in the Audit department and three years in the Tax department.
Ken is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and a Personal Financial Specialist.
- Master of Accountancy, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Personal Financial Planning Section
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Southern Federal Tax Institute, Advisory Board of Trustees Treasurer, Former President and Chairman
- Buckhead Baseball, Former President and Volunteer Coach
- Capital City Club, Member
- Habitat for Humanity Atlanta, Advisory Board Member
- Langham Partnership USA, Board Member
- Leadership Ministries, Inc. and Leadership Ministries Foundation, Board Member
- Northside Youth Organization, Former Volunteer Coach
- The Lovett School Lionbackers, Former Board President
- Trinity Community Ministries, Advisory Board Member
- UGA Terry College of Business, Alumni Advisory Board Member