Jeff Eischeid serves as Managing Partner of Bennett Thrasher, leading partners and associates in implementing the firm’s strategic plans. He has extensive experience in advising closely- held businesses and the families that own them. His major areas of expertise include income tax planning, estate tax planning and personal financial planning. He has provided services to clients in a wide variety of industries, including real estate, hospitality, financial services, manufacturing and wholesale/retail distribution.
Jeff became a Georgia Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in 1983 and has earned the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Personal Financial Specialist designation. He is a frequent writer and lecturer and is active in a variety of charitable organizations in his community.
- Master of Accountancy, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Atlanta History Center
- Georgia Heart Association
- Sope Creek Elementary School Foundation, Co-Founder
- Spruill Center for the Arts
- St. Peter & St. Paul
- United Way