Chase Quinn is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He has experience serving both large and middle-market clients in the private sector. Chase’s practice areas primarily include financial statement audits and Independent Review Organization (IRO) engagements. His industry experience includes healthcare, real estate, manufacturing and distribution and nonprofit.
Chase leads multiple IRO engagements as part of Corporate Integrity Agreements, including Arrangements Reviews. He assists clients with regulatory compliance reviews and is knowledgeable in the requirements of the Anti-Kickback Statute and the Stark Law.
Chase is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Secured Finance Network
- The Atlanta Life Sciences and Healthcare Group
- Habitat for Humanity
- Peach State Bank and Trust, Future Leaders Board
- Terry College of Business, Young Alumni Association