Chase Quinn is a Director in our Disputes Resolution & Forensics practice. He has experience serving both large and middle-market clients. He is currently managing multiple Independent Review Organization (IRO) engagements as part of Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs), including Systems Reviews and Transactions Reviews. Chase’s specific practice areas primarily include IRO engagements, advisory, and healthcare compliance engagements. Over the past ten plus years, he has served on multiple IRO engagements as part of CIAs involving health systems, clinical and diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and durable medical equipment companies. Chase routinely attends healthcare compliance conferences and seminars with a focus on the Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, the False Claims Act and other relevant federal health care program regulations.
Chase is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- Secured Finance Network
- The Atlanta Life Sciences and Healthcare Group
- Habitat for Humanity
- Peach State Bank and Trust, Future Leaders Board
- Terry College of Business, Young Alumni Association