Trey Webb is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax department. He has more than 25 years of experience providing tax and consulting services to business clients and individuals. Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher in 1999, Trey worked with a local firm servicing closely-held businesses and their owners. He specializes in tax compliance and consulting for closely-held business entities, including partnerships, S corporations and LLCs and their owners. Trey has extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions, partnership agreements, deferred exchanges and contract accounting. He works with clients in various industries including real estate, construction, distribution, private equity and professional services.
- Master of Accounting (Taxation), University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Trinity Community Ministries, Volunteer
- Urban Land Institute of Atlanta Membership Committee, Member