Rick Rosell is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. He has more than 25 years of experience providing tax advisory and compliance services to businesses and individuals. He currently co-leads the firm’s Manufacturing & Distribution practice.
Prior to rejoining Bennett Thrasher in 2005, Rick spent time with Arthur Andersen’s Federal Tax practice in Charlotte, North Carolina. At Arthur Andersen, he worked as a Senior and Manager for middle-market companies and startup ventures. He has experience with clients in various industries, which include manufacturers, distributors, franchisors, construction contractors, real estate, professional services and startup ventures.
Rick has broad knowledge of tax planning and compliance issues facing Subchapter C, Subchapter S, partnership, employee benefit plans and individual taxpayers. In addition, he has extensive experience in ASC 740 (income tax provision) implementation and review, international issues and multistate issues.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), University of Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- ArtsNOW, Board Member & Treasurer
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- Georgia Tax Forum Tax Force Committee, Member