Raygan Evans is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice and co-leader of the firm’s Commercial Tax and Investment Companies practices. He coordinates tax structuring, consulting and compliance services for closely-held corporations, partnerships and individuals. He has significant experience working with multistate and international tax issues. His industry experience includes healthcare, investment companies, professional services and technology.
Raygan is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Accounting (Taxation), University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), Georgia Southern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Georgia Southern University Alumni Association
- Grant Park Neighborhood Association
- Habitat for Humanity Junior Achievement
- University of Georgia Alumni Association