Nina Desai is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Credits & Incentives practice. She focuses on R&D tax credits and helps claim tax credits for startups to Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Nina performs technical interviews with subject matter experts and prepares technical memorandums. Her industry experience includes construction, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution and technology.
Nina is a licensed attorney in Georgia. She is actively involved in the startup community, including Atlanta Tech Village and Four Athens, where she frequently presents on the benefits of R&D tax credits.
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Georgia State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- South Asian Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia