Jonathan Swartz is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. He has experience providing financial advice to attorneys, corporate executives, family business owners and other high net worth clients on income tax, estate and gift tax, investment, insurance and retirement planning. Additionally, Jonathan has experience in individual, partnership, S corporation, foundation and fiduciary income taxation.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Jonathan worked for the Atlanta office of KPMG LLP as a Senior Tax Manager in the Private Client Advisory Services (PCAS) practice.
Jonathan is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia, Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Personal Financial Specialist (PFS).
- Master of Taxation, Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Goizueta Business School at Emory University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Balser Professional Advisor Council
- Emory University Gift Planning Advisory Council
- Epsilon of Kappa Alpha Alumni Advisory Board
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- Philanthropic Advisor Leadership Institute
- Temple Sinai