John Cummings is a Partner within Bennett Thrasher’s Business Development group, focusing on connecting clients and prospects with the firm’s industry and technical experts. John is particularly well versed in the complex financial challenges related to mergers and acquisitions for private equity groups and real estate companies. He offers a holistic view to accounting, and prior to working in business development, he provided both audit and transaction advisory services, specifically accounting and financial due diligence associated with mergers and acquisitions, to clients. John also served as a controller for Deutsche Bank, one of the world’s leading financial service providers, and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
He is passionate about family, golf, sports and business news.
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Alabama
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Southern Capital Forum
- Urban Land Institute
- ACE Mentor Program, Board Member
- Holy Innocents Episcopal Church
- MS Leadership Program