Jimmy Lee is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Outsourced Accounting practice, where he is responsible for assisting clients with their financial and accounting needs. He also constructs financial statement projection models and helps implement accounting policies and procedures.
Jimmy started his career at CohnReznick as a Financial Auditor servicing HUD, Section 8 and multi-family housing clients. After CohnReznick, Jimmy joined a local firm to set up and lead their HUD compliance testing and assisted-living real estate audits. While working with the local firm, he gained experience in healthcare, financial products and manufacturing and distribution.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Jimmy was an Accounting Manager for a PE-backed national dental management company, providing dental care to overlooked or underserved communities with a focus on children. As the Accounting Manager, he was responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to the board and company executives. He also managed the annual external audit and the month-end close process. Additionally, Jimmy led special projects to restate revenue, create accounting and financial reporting policies, improve processes and increase financial reporting accuracy.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Volunteer
- Photographer and CF Cycle for Life Rider
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Volunteer Photographer
- Trees Atlanta, Volunteer Photographer
- Nana Grants, Board Member