Cynthia Graphenreed is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. She provides tax compliance and consulting services to partnerships, S corporations and individuals. Cynthia has experience serving companies from startup through middle-market in the real estate, hospitality and restaurant industries.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Cynthia worked in the Atlanta office of CohnReznick, LLP, where she worked in the real estate industry with a focus on multi-family housing clients and low-income housing credits.
Cynthia is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Accountancy, Georgia College and State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)