Chris Gilligan is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Technology Services department.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Chris worked as a Consultant for a local Atlanta IT company. In this role, he worked with clients in a range of industries, including financial services, legal services, real estate and insurance. Chris also worked at Six Flags White Water Amusement Park where he managed the point of sale and internal networks. Chris is a Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology), Kennesaw State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Information Technology Section
- BT Foundation, Past President
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer