Chris Edwards is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. He provides federal and state income tax consulting and compliance services to middle-market and closely- held corporate and flow-through entities. Chris also has experience in both buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions to help clients achieve optimal tax structuring. His industry experience includes technology, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution and professional services. Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Chris worked at an accounting firm in Denver where he worked primarily with closely-held entities and high net worth individuals. Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and Colorado.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Kennesaw State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta