Aaron Scale is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice and co-leader of the firm’s Construction practice. He has extensive experience in partnership, S corporation and individual taxation. Aaron serves clients in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing and distribution, professional services and real estate. He focuses on helping clients minimize their tax burden through tax planning strategies.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Aaron was a Tax Manager in the Atlanta office of Warren Averett, where he specialized in working with closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals. Aaron is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Accountancy, Georgia Southern University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy), Georgia Southern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)