Estates & Trusts
Protecting Your Legacy for Future Generations
In the complex area of estate and trust planning, much is at stake. You need to know that your family, the charitable causes you support and your beneficiaries will receive their intended inheritance with a minimum of estate and gift tax liability. You also may want to maintain an element of control over those assets during your lifetime.
Our Estate Planning Services
Bennett Thrasher's team of trust and estate professionals can help you plan in ways that benefit you in your lifetime, as well as for generations to come and for the causes that you support. We help our clients successfully manage their current estates and facilitate the transfer of family wealth by:
- Analyzing the current estate plan to determine future income and estate tax consequences
- Preparing complex estate, gift and trust tax returns, and providing estate administration
- Establishing family trust and investment partnerships to facilitate transfer of assets to the next generation
- Establishing private philanthropic foundations, donor-advised funds and other charitable vehicles
- Planning for the succession of a closely held business to the next generation, to employees or to an outside party
Successful estate planning requires a thorough understanding of your goals, objectives and motivations. At Bennett Thrasher, we sit down with each client at the outset of our relationship, and again at each milestone in your financial life. During these meetings, we listen to your financial and personal goals and dreams, and then we assemble all of our tax, estate, financial planning and wealth management experts to create an integrated plan to accomplish those goals.
Contact an Estate Planning Expert
If you are looking for thorough estate and trust tax planning and compliance, contact Jonathan Swartz or call 770.396.2200.