Chief Operating Officer
Will Eckerson is the Chief Operating Officer of Bennett Thrasher and is responsible for all efforts surrounding the firm’s operations team, as well as direct support of the firm’s managing partner.
Will joined Bennett Thrasher in August 2005 and started his career at Arthur Andersen as an audit staff and senior. After three years in the audit practice, Will joined Andersen’s business consulting group in human resources focused on recruiting.
In 2002, Will started at Hewitt Associates as a recruiter for both the human resources outsourcing group as well as their actuarial consulting practices. Most recently, Will was in HR and recruiting at Zyman Group, a marketing consulting firm.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce (Accounting), University of Virginia
- AICPA Major Firms Group Representative
- DFK USA Executive Committee Vice President
- American Cancer Society, Chair of Atlanta Executive Leadership Council
- Bennett Thrasher Foundation, Volunteer
- UVA Alumni Association – Reunions Planning Committee
- Whitefield Academy PackBackers, Treasurer