Sara Blair is a Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Dispute Resolution & Forensics practice. She has experience assisting with litigation support consulting; economic damage analyses and financial reporting; and regulatory compliance reviews. Sara has also assisted with multiple IRO engagements as part of CIAs. Sara is knowledgeable in the requirements of the Anti-Kickback Statute and the Stark Law and the guidance documents related to these statutes.
- Master of Accounting, Georgia Southern University
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), Oglethorpe University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)