Phillip Buelterman is a Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. He focuses on providing his clients with year-round, proactive tax planning and advice to decrease their overall tax burden. His industry experience includes insurance, professional services and real estate.
Phillip is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. He currently serves on the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants’ (GSCPA) Leadership Council, Young Professionals Roundtable Committee and Tax Roundtable Committee.
- Master of Accountancy, Georgia Southern University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Georgia Southern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank, Volunteer