Noah Hagerman is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He has experience serving both domestic and international clients ranging from middle to large markets within the private sector. His industry experience includes technology, investment companies, construction, and manufacturing and distribution.
Prior to joining Bennett Thrasher, Noah was a member of the United States Marine Corps in which he served honorably for four years at the rank of Corporal. During his time in the Marine Corps, he was deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Blue Horizon. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for his role in Operation Iraqi Freedom as well as Operation Enduring Freedom.
Noah is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting), Georgia State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Team Rubicon, Member and Volunteer