Molly Cochran is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. Her industry experience includes healthcare, manufacturing and supply chain, investment companies and entertainment. She has experience serving large, international public companies as well as small companies in the private sector.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Molly worked for Ernst & Young in the firm’s Assurance service line. In this role, she worked on year-end audits and quarterly reviews of numerous publicly traded companies, many of which involved M&A transactions.
Molly is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and Virginia. She serves on the board of the University of Virginia Alumni Association. Molly participated in Bennett Thrasher’s three-month exchange program with an accounting firm based in Sydney, Australia where she provided assurance services to internationally-based companies.
- Master of Science (Accounting), University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance), University of Virginia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Virginia Society of CPAs (VSCPA)