Michael Klug is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. He primarily works with closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals, focusing on international tax and controversy matters. His additional industry experience includes investment companies and professional services.
Michael is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. He is anactive volunteer with the Bennett Thrasher Foundation and a Gift of Life Donor.
- Master of Taxation, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Conexx – America Israel Business Connector
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)