Madison Mongin is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice, providing tax compliance and consulting services for partnerships, S corporations, C corporations and individuals. She has experience serving various companies from startup through middle-market. Her industry experience includes real estate.
- Master of Tax, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Kennesaw State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Christ Covenant Church of Buckhead, Member