Laurie Bizzell is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice. She has vast experience providing tax consulting and compliance services to U.S. and foreign insurance companies, offshore investment companies and multinational clients. Her industry experience includes multi-national (re)insurers, captive insurance, investment companies and professional services.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Laurie worked at KPMG in New York and PricewaterhouseCoopers in both New York and Bermuda. Her primary responsibilities included providing U.S. tax consulting and compliance services to U.S. and foreign companies establishing alternative risk management vehicles and companies establishing investment funds.
Laurie is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Accountancy (Taxation), Auburn University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Auburn University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG Atlanta)
- Georgia Captive Insurance Association (GCIA)
- Insurance Tax Conference (ITC)
- Insurance Managers of Cayman (IMAC)
- Managers of Cayman (IMAC)
- Atlanta Track Club, Member
- Caron Atlanta, Volunteer
- NPCC, Volunteer
- Leadership Pace