Lauren Brown is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax department. She has experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to large- and middle-market businesses. She assists clients with both federal and multi-state tax issues as well as with ASC 740 tax provision compliance.
Lauren began her career with Aprio, LLP, specializing in partnership taxation primarily in the real estate industry. She later worked for RSM US LLP, where she focused on corporate taxation for middle-market companies, both privately held and public. She then spent time in the Tax department of Melrose Industries, a multi-national public corporation based in the UK.
Lauren is a certified public accountant licensed in Georgia.
- Master of Taxation, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Northwestern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Ansley Park Beautification Foundation, Treasurer