Jennings is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Tax practice and has more than 20 years of public accounting and industry experience. Jennings has significant experience working with federal, state and local tax provisions; compliance and consulting services; and large and middle-market corporate clients. He is also responsible for coordinating tax compliance and consulting engagements for closely-held corporations, partnerships and individuals.
Jennings began his career in the federal tax group of KPMG and held a tax position with a multinational corporation based in Atlanta.
- Master of Accountancy (Tax Emphasis), University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Furman University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Atlanta Tax Forum Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Member of Stonebridge Church