Felicia Anderson is a Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services practice. She has experience providing tax compliance and consulting services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to individuals, her industry experience includes construction.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Felicia owned her own CPA firm for 12 years. She began her career with a large computer consulting firm as a computer consultant.
Felicia is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Master of Taxation, Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science (Commerce and Business Administration), University of Alabama
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Leadership Dekalb (2019)