Chris Roane is a Director in Bennett Thrasher’s Dispute Resolution & Forensics practice. He has experience assisting clients with regulatory compliance, corporate integrity agreements, litigation support, corporate investigations, economic damage analyses, accounting malpractice and fraudulent financial reporting. His industry experience includes healthcare and professional services. Within the healthcare industry, Chris has worked with hospital systems, provider networks, managed care organizations, pharmaceutical companies, DME manufacturers and laboratory testing facilities.
Prior to Bennett Thrasher, Chris worked at KPMG LLP in the firm’s Forensics practice. He later moved to Alere Inc., a global healthcare diagnostic device company, where he performed compliance audits and special investigations for its Internal Audit department.
Chris is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. He also holds certifications in Fraud Examination (CFE) and Healthcare Compliance (CHC).
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Georgia Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (GACFE)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)