Bridget Dunk is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s Personal Financial Services Tax practice. She focuses on providing income tax services and tax controversy support for individual taxpayers. Bridget is also well versed in financial accounting, gift tax, sales and use tax, multistate income tax and property tax. Her industry experience includes international, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, real estate and technology.
Bridget is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia. She has co-founded two not-for-profits. The first ministry merged with Growing Towards Oneness in August 2008, which provides seminars and counseling to engaged and married couples. The second ministry was founded to encourage giving to others.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), University of Memphis, Summa Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Cedarcrest Church Youth, Volunteer
- Life Lessons Over Lunch, Advisory Board