Aaron Epp is a Senior Manager in Bennett Thrasher’s Financial Reporting & Assurance practice. He provides services to large and middle-market clients in the private sector both domestically and abroad. His industry experience includes construction, manufacturing & distribution and technology.
Aaron participated in Bennett Thrasher’s three-month exchange program with an accounting firm based in Melbourne, Australia, where he provided assurance services to internationally-based companies. Aaron currently serves on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing and Attestation exam subcommittee.
Aaron is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Georgia and is a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP).
- Master of Science (Accounting), Liberty University
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting), Berry College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Love Atlanta
- Passion City Church